Support Page For PDF Maker & Doc Scanner

Welcome to the official support page for PDF Maker & Doc Scanner 

We’re committed to providing a reliable and easy-to-use PDF experience. If you need assistance, have questions, or would like to report an issue, we’re here to help.

Contact Support

Email: khanapps07@gmail.com

We aim to respond to all support requests within 24–48 business hours.

Frequently Asked Questions

How do I create a PDF?

Open the app, choose Create PDF or Scan Document, and follow the on-screen instructions to save your file as a PDF.

How do I scan a document?

Tap Scan Document, capture the document with your camera, adjust the page if needed, and save it.

Does the app work offline?

Yes. Most PDF creation, scanning, editing, and document management features work without an internet connection.


How do I edit a PDF?

Open your PDF and use the available tools to annotate, highlight, add text, sign, or organize pages, depending on the app version.

How can I delete my data?

Your documents are stored on your device unless you choose to share them. If you have questions regarding your data, please contact us.


How do I merge PDF files?

Select Merge PDFs, choose the files you want to combine, arrange them in order, and tap Merge.

How do I restore my Premium purchase?

Go to SettingsRestore Purchases and sign in with the same Apple ID used to purchase your subscription.

The app isn’t working correctly. What should I do?

  • Update to the latest version from the App Store.
  • Restart the app.
  • Restart your device.
  • If the issue continues, contact us with your device model, iOS version, and a description of the problem.

Feature Requests

We welcome your suggestions. If there’s a feature you’d like to see in a future update, please email us.

Privacy

Your documents remain under your control. Please review our Privacy Policy for details on how your information is handled.

App Information

  1. App Version
    • Version: 1.0.0 (or your current version)
  2. Developer
    • Developer: Rahul Khan
  3. Last Updated
    • Last Updated: July 25, 2026
  4. Privacy Policy - https://technicalrk07.blogspot.com/2026/07/pdf-maker-with-doc-scanner.html?m=1
  5. Copyright
    • © 2026 Rahul Khan. All rights reserved.

App Name: PDF Maker & Doc Scanner

Platform: iPhone and iPad

Thank you for using PDF Maker & Doc Scanner 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Privacy Policy PDF Maker & Doc Scanner

Privacy policy